Planning Assistance Available
- Examine population, growth, per capita.
- Examine traffic accessibility, roadway patterns and major arteries. Supply vehicle counts, if available. Assess best possible site location corridors along major arteries.
- Determine proposed project concept and determine desired anchor attractions. Determine indoor and outdoor entertainment concepts. Determine facility supply requirements.
- Determine estimated parking space requirements and access.
- Determine estimated parcel size requirements. Determine estimated building size square footage requirements and limitations on type of structure.
SITE LOCATION ANALYSIS
- Contact municipalities along site location corridors to determine zoning requirements for FEC concept.
- Perform physical drive analysis on major arteries cited for examination.
- Determine best possible site locations available, based on project requirements.
- Approach parcel owners to determine options for purchase or lease. Examine out-parcel potential at shopping malls.
- Determine and propose for Client maximum and minimum purchase or leasing requirements.
- Determine best parcels available. Contact municipal zoning departments to determine specific site zoning.
ROUGH SITE PLAN DRAWINGS & GROSS PROJECT COST ESTIMATES
- Provide “rough” conceptual drawing of one (1) site detail, miniature golf footprint, parking and other proposed outdoor venues. Provide rough footprint for building or building design for above referenced site.
- Provide general “ball park” gross project cost estimates, in connection with one (1) referenced site, as noted above.
- Provide a detailed, written report on the findings.
- All work is completed in-house by our trained staff. It does not include site excavation, landscaping, electrical hook-up, paths between holes, removal of existing golf course, lodging, per diem or travel.
Examples incorporating existing site characteristics